1. Good for the heart: Staying up late at night is actually torturing your body, raising your blood pressure and cholesterol, all of which pose health risks to your heart.
2. Relieve stress: A peaceful night's sleep will help you release the physical and mental stress generated in your daily life and relax your body and mind.
3. Improve memory: Going to bed early helps you to clear your thinking well, and your thinking will become clearer after getting up early.
4. Freedom from disease: Staying up late at night will only raise your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which will only stress your body. Such a pace of life can expose you to cancer or other heart diseases. So go to bed early to keep your blood pressure at normal levels.
5. Have time for breakfast: Breakfast is very important to start the day, and most of the time we skip breakfast because we wake up late.
6. Helps metabolism: Our body needs to excrete some toxins that we do not need. Sleeping too late will affect the process of detoxification.