Summer is the hottest period of the year, and you need to add water, salt, and vitamins. You should eat fruits in moderation, and you should eat more bitter vegetables. Choose these foods in summer:
1. Yogurt: In hot summer, yogurt is an ideal drink in the morning and evening.
2. Vegetable salad: Because all green leafy salads are rich in an exciting substance, it is healthy refreshing food.
3. Freshly squeezed orange juice: drink half an hour before meals, the vitamins can fully exert their effects.
4. Fish: Fish is the best food to supplement protein and is most suitable for lunch.
5. Tomatoes: Tomatoes release lycopene when heated, which can play an anti-cancer effect.
6. Strawberries: Eating some strawberries in early summer can clean up waste in the body and promote metabolism.
7. Olive oil: Consuming 2 to 3 tablespoons a day can prevent arteriosclerosis and myocardial infarction.
8. Mineral water: it does not contain any heat. You should drink 8 glasses of mineral water a day, preferably before meals, to reduce hunger.