Healthy eating tips:
1. The food should be diversified. The daily diet should include fresh vegetables and fruits, such as meat, poultry, eggs, milk, soybeans, nuts, and other foods.
2. Balance eating and exercise, and ensure a certain amount of exercise every week, with a total of more than 150 minutes.
3. Eat less salt, less oil, control sugar, and cultivate a light eating habit.
Potential dangers of excessive dieting for weight loss:
1. Damage gastrointestinal health and lead to malnutrition.
2. Leading to mucosal gland atrophy.
3. Leading to osteoporosis.
4. Malnutrition and decreased basal metabolism.