Spirulina tablets are very popular among health care people. What are the nutritional values of spirulina tablets?
1. Spirulina tablets are rich in protein, up to 60-70%, which is more nutritious than the general concept of food, and several times higher than soybeans, beef, eggs, etc.
2. It is rich in beta carotene.
3. It's rich in B vitamins. There are many types of B vitamins, and each has a special physiological function. The lack of any one of them may lead to diseases.
4. Contains a variety of trace elements necessary for the human body, such as iodine, selenium, etc.
5. Spirulina tablets contain high gamma-linolenic acid, which can promote calcium absorption, improve immunity, prevent metabolic disorders, and prevent aging.