Theanine is a free amino acid unique to tea extracts. Theanine has a sweet taste and is the main ingredient in tea.
At present, theanine has been used to treat the common mental depression in the largest number of people in the world. Theanine is effective in improving ADHD in children. Theanine has obvious therapeutic effects on the menopausal syndrome, and there is no restriction on the intake of theanine with high safety.
Physiological effects of theanine:
1. Theanine can affect the changes of neurotransmitters in the brain and enhance memory.
2. Theanine has a sedative effect and may prevent neurological disorders, insomnia, menstrual syndrome, etc.
3. Theanine can protect nerve cells and may be used for the prevention and treatment of cerebral embolism, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral apoplexy, cerebral ischemia, and senile dementia.
4. Theanine has the effect of lowering blood pressure.
5. Theanine can enhance the efficacy of anticancer drugs.
6. Theanine can improve immunity.